Posted by ycfoo 于 七月 27, 2006
A lot of things I need to do or settle but there are always bunch of excuses for me not to finish them. I always wanted to get a piece of paper to list down the things I want to do but haven’t got the ‘chance’ to do so. Since I recall it now and am using the laptop, I think it’s not a bad choice also to have a to-do-list in my blog.
1. Go Maybank to redo my ATM card. The last one is canceled as my purse with the ATM card inside got stolen in INTI computer lab by a bastard from Africa.
2. Go buy the latest Microsoft Office cd and install it into my laptop. Until now, I’m still using the lousy WordPad in my laptop.
3. Go figure out how to transfer the pictures out from the digicam and burn to a cd to be sent to my cousin in Singapore. The pictures were taken when there’s no memory card in the digicam, so they are saved in the digicam itself instead of the memory card. There’s no cable to transfer the pictures from the digicam to the computer, so I will need to install the software to the computer so that the pictures can be transfered to the computer using wireless. (Only if it works.)
4. A bit interested in Tarot these days, trying to get one set of Tarot cards.
5. Clean my very very messy room.
6. Clean my mom’s room also.
7. Clean the living room……. because there are too much ‘rubbish’ of mine in the living room! hahaha….
8. Put the pictures my two nephews had done into an envelops and put on the stamps and post the thing. They wanted to have the KFC voucher and I promised to help them.
9. Go volunteer at PDK.
10. Help my mom and type and print something.
11. Decide where to further my study.
12. Do something for my friends who are going to leave for USA very soon.
13. Go meet some friends in Miri. It’s only 2 weeks left if I were to go Sunway.